and precarious judgments
Riflettevo ultimamente sulle sentenze legate al P2P.... ultimamente c'e ne stata una ai danni di una signora americana dove per 24 brani musicali hanno chiesto circa 2 milioni di dollari di risarcimento, mi chiedevo, come diavolo fanno a dimostrare che vi è stato un reale danno economico, hours will try to explain better.
Let's say I download music from internet, piece by an author, the law is like "stealing" all the nonsense about claiming compensation 20 000 € each song downloaded, when the songs do not cost much less than a € l 'cause one by buying the CD. now the questions I have are many, for example:
Who makes the estimate of how much is a piece of music? with that policy is estimated the economic damage brought my download? In short I downloaded a single song that I would NEVER EVER buy because they do not have the money to do so, this does not apply the rule "you've downloaded so I do not buy" also because I would not have bought even if not 'I could download, then the "economic damage does not exist", can also be a "fine" because I broke the law, and that's fine, but a fine of 20 thousand% does not seem absurd?
Second, why only one song is worth so much? In short we try to use your head once in a while, if you sell CDs with 10 songs to 10 € then assumes that every song is worth 1 euro, so it would just pay the 20 000 if there is conclusive evidence that thanks to ME and only ME other 19,999 people took that song for free without buying it, does not feel right?
And the TV series? where is the economic damage that is created by downloading them? where to buy the TV series? I can tell, the only way to buy Recent and a TV series on USA itune shop, where the Italians have no access. and if instead of buying caskets from 90 € download them? economic loss should be 90 rather than € 200 000, but who are the thieves? or those who download who wants to be money behind us? and like you I steal € 10 from his wallet and I do you ask 100 000 in court for damages, no court grant my request, but for 20 songs of the market value of just under € 20 judges are also asking 2 million compensation, just because the person concerned is not willing or able to spend 20 euro to buy the originals.
I pay SKY and are extremely happy, but if I follow a random series and I lose a bet are fregato? posso registrarmi la replica? registrarmi la puntata? ma se la "salvo" sul VHS dalla TV o la scarico direttamente da internet con addirittura il marchietto della TV a lato e la "salvo" sul PC, che reale differenza c'e? chiedo ste cose perchè ovviamente non le so...
Con questo non voglio dire che scaricare debba essere legale, almeno per i film al cinema e per la musica capisco che la perdita economica soprattutto in larga scala possa essere esagerata, invece sono dell'idea che per quello che riguarda le serie TV, come ad esempio anche le partite e gli show, la legge debba essere applicata diversamente, sono decenni che la gente le registra in VHS e le passa agli amici, i tempi e le tecnologie ci permettono ora di fare la stessa cosa ma di salvare tutto su formati digitali e passarcele via PC, senza calcolare che queste ultime passano in charo sulle TV Nazionali e il 90% non sono nemmeno in vendita, non trovi da blockbuster la partita di domenica, al massimo te la fai prestare da un amico che l'ha registrata.
Ho la WinTV Con la parabolica sul mio PC posso vedere tutti i canali Sky che pago usando il loro decoder e la loro card, tutto legalissimo, collego il PC alla tv e guardo tutto sul grande schermo, non ho mai provato a "registrare" sul pc non ho idea nemmeno come si faccia, ma se dovessi farlo e dovessero trovarmi centinaia di serie, films etc sul PC? come dimostro che le ho registrate dalla TV? finisco nei casini?
Questo è il mondo in cui viviamo, la legge è robin Hood al contrario, rubano ai poveri per dare ai ricchi ed aiutarli ad arricchirsi sempre di più.
0 comments:
Post a Comment