Monday, October 19, 2009

Where Can I Get My Chest Waxed In Paris

The Recordings of D'Addario

Non sono un fan di Berlusconi, non lo voto e non lo voterò mai, ma questa storia della D'Addario proprio non la caspisco, e ve la illustro in two small points.

1) Does not it seem odd that a prostitute is present at a meeting with a tape recorder? why? why? Was it a spy? Berlusca to extort what he wanted so much to have to register? saw the case for the "GREAT" customer and wanted to gain some economic advantage in more?

2) In this matter the D'Addario has also put in a bad light Escort, in short, were a wealthy millionaire regular visitor to escort you waiting to call them, afraid that maybe I record and then maybe blackmail.

story is all I smell rotten, and for once, the stench is not only Berlusconi, but also by what surrounds him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment