Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Def Jam Internships 2010 Application

The meaning of the words

During the last hospitalization of my father a few weeks ago, the doctor, to facilitate and speed up procedures, has booked a visit to the ASL. After the resignation have been prescribed a month of rest, stay warm for at least a month, not get cold and do not make efforts. Already an angry thought comes to mind when the doctor has booked the tour at 8 am, but I flew.

Today, date of visit, at 7 am to 6 degrees load my father shaking in the car (in the face of the rest without cold) and leave for the asl of my constituency.

Although there was a crowd outside the stadium, luckily they were not quick enough this time, after 5 minutes of access and hour and a half of waiting, auks I feel compelled, as it is the second time I damn, you go in the reservations department and explain to people the true meaning of the word "reservation", in other words if they tell me to come to 8 do not understand why should make me spend an hour and twenty after. "It works like" tell me "this is the book, you enter at the indicated time and takes the number"

So, if I reserve a hotel room, not that I give it 5 hours later, when I book in a restaurant for 21 does not make me wait for a table up to 24 if I book a cinema ticket is not that I do skip the movie because there is no place, this is the meaning of the reservation, if I book a visit for 8 see no fucking reason then I have to go to 9 and a half or even as the last time at 2 pm after 6 hours of waiting.

So, study the meaning of words or at least the specified sheets that "Book" does not quite say that the visit is booked for that time but that is only booked the hall.

course workers, thanks to the extreme Acquaintances of their craft, have not found any valid arguments for continuing the conversation, so after 10/15 seconds of awkward (for them) silence, I left my head like a good squotendo Lamentone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment